Don Brymo Uchegbu, a well-known Nollywood actor, passed away, and the cause of his death has now been made public.
Brymo has been ill for some time and sadly passed away this morning, according to sources. The actor allegedly passed out unexpectedly during a movie shoot
The actor gained notoriety for his outstanding performances in a number of Nollywood movies. He was a gifted performer with a love for what he did.
Many people in the film industry and his admirers were shocked to learn of his passing.
Fans and colleagues who expressed their sorrow over the loss of such a talented actor have deluged social media with condolence messages.
See some reactions below;
throwbacknaijatvv said: “He collapsed in His Hotel Room somewhere in Ohada where they went to shot movie, he was Rushed to the Hospital and doctor said it was a Partial Stroke and sugar level, after some treatment they decided to take him back to Anambra State and he died Few hours after getting to Anambra.”
feminine.healthcare reacted: “He has signed out of this world. Each and every one of us will sign out one day, but nobody knows when and how it will happen. May God Almighty help us not to die an untimely death in Jesus name.”
iam.chioma_ said: “It’s a lie, Someone I just watched his video with Mr.Harrry B yesterday??”
Check out 5 facts about Don Brymo Uchegbu below:
1. Nollywood actor Don Brymo Uchegbu, better known by his stage as Don Brymo, is also a well-known television personality.
He is well renowned for appearing in epic and thriller action films. In various Nollywood films, he consistently portrays the roles of a traditional prime minister, a royal king, an elder, a title chief, a parent, a business tycoon, a father-in-law, and a husband.
He is extremely attractive, gifted, skilled, imaginative, and talented in acting and role-playing. He is an excellent actor who can portray any character that Nigerian film directors and producers assign him.
2. Don Brymo began acting at a very young age while attending secondary school in Enugu.
Due to his roles in action thriller movies, he has been recognised as one of the best paid actors in Nigeria, one of the best performers, one of the most influential, and also one of the most tough actors in Nigeria.
3. Don Brymo is a native of Anambra State, which is in the southeast of Nigeria. There, he finished both his primary and secondary schooling and earned his First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.
Don Brymo attended University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State, Nigeria, after completing his elementary and secondary schooling, and he eventually earned a Bachelor’s degree in theatre arts there.
He was actively interested in drama, theatre art, stage plays, and performing arts while still a student at the university.
4. Along with famous Nollywood actors Zubby Michael, Ken Erics, Yul Edochie, Ngozi Ezeonu, Chika Ike, Ini Edo, Tonto Dikeh, and a host of others, Don Brymo primarily appears in epic films, contemporary films, glamour films, and action thrillers.
On November 24, 1966, he was born in Anambra State, in the southeast of Nigeria. He was 53 years old. Don Brymo has grown-up children and a happy marriage. He is renowned for his acting zeal and commitment.
5. Don Brymo has received numerous awards throughout the course of his acting career, including Best Actor in a Leading Role at the City People Entertainment Awards, Most Promising Act to Watch at the Best of Nollywood Awards, Best Actor in Drama at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, Best Supporting Actor at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, and the Award of Excellence by the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).